Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, July 21, 2017

“I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like 'Hey, what are you doing here?' I tell them 'You know... hunting elephants.’” Meme

I think one mark of a caring person is that they take a genuine interest in others. One of the ways you can tell is because they are not in a hurry when they talk to you, and sincerely listen when they ask you questions about your life. When they want to know how you are doing, you get the impression that they really want to know--none of the normal cliches or elevator talk will do. And, they not only listen, if there is something they can do to help, you have not only their ear, but their time.

“For I have no one like him, who will be genuinely concerned for your welfare.” Phil.2.20 Conversations Within” ts 7/14/2017