Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

So many have helped each of us achieve even the smallest accomplishments that no one can claim sole credit of what is clearly a community effort.

I am a product of the combined efforts of so many people. My life is joined to others. I belong. Why would I not want to give back to my tribe--not only to the very people who helped me, many of them have already passed, but to others who share the same human experience as I. I depend on others. I want them to know that they in turn can depend on me.  

“For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” Rom.12.5 Conversations Within” ts 7/17/2017