Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

“We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.” C. S. Lewis

I see a sunrise, and thank God for another day. I eat breakfast and am grateful that He set the table. Everyday is filled with the wonder of His presence. He is magnified in my soul in wood, wind, waves and water. His artistry surrounds me in every detail of nature; His kindness in service of the people around me; His protection in those who stand guard on the front lines of freedom; His beauty in the laughter of children, and His warmth in the arms of my wife.  

"The Earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof. the world, and they that dwell therein.“ Ps.24.1 Conversations Within” ts 9/2/2020