Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Love would have us purge all prejudice from our hearts, even prejudice against the prejudiced.

I was raised in the days of segregation and integration. When Christ entered my life, I knew by His inner encouragements that any form of prejudice was wrong. I immediately embraced people of a different race despite the reaction of those in my circle. It took me a while to realize that while I had repented against racial prejudice, I was still being prejudiced against people who were being prejudiced against others. Hate is hate, and hate is never appropriate for any who names the name of Christ. Love draws no exclusive circles.  

“Love your neighbor...Love your enemies.” Jesus Conversations Within” ts 2/18/2021

(Photo: Zion National Park, UT)