Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, February 19, 2021

The hope of Heaven is not so much about a place we are going as it is about someone we are becoming.

I find in myself, not just a desire to be different, but to be whole, complete and at peace with who I am. My hope is to finally experience that what I know, what I do, and how I feel will merge into oneness, possessing no inner conflict, just the singular desire for all that is good, right and true. How precious this powerful desire, to become what God has envisioned for us all in Christ.  

“Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.” 1Jo.3.2 Conversations Within” ts 2/11/2021

(Photo: Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)