Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, February 1, 2021

When God uses someone to send you a text message.

Once, when undergoing some medical tests for some unexplained chest pains, my daughter sent me a text message to offer me some comfort. I read it aloud to my wife as we were travelling down the Interstate. Suddenly I looked up and realized we were spinning out of control heading for a bridge rail at 65 MPH. We hit the rail, bounced five feet back on the highway, and landed on top of the car that hit us. Without a scratch we looked at each other and said, “Were we just in an accident?” In that moment I realized that it was not just my daughter sending me a text message, and that the message addressed not only the accident but my medical tests as well. And what was the text?  

“And he will give his angels charge concerning you and they will bear you up in their arms.” Ps.91 “Conversations Within” ts 1/23/2021

(Photo: Fernandina Rainbow)