Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Don't become a wandering generality. Be a meaningful specific. Zig Ziglar

“Remain in my love...” Jesus
There is more to life than just this life which means there should be more to life than just the concerns of this life. Money and material possessions are a means to, not the end of our life purpose. And what is the purpose of life? According to Jesus it is to love God and be loved by Him. This circle of love is certain to overflow in loving others. We love God by doing what He commands and we also are loved by God when we do what He commands. This is why Jesus said, “Remain in my love.” If I do not live as God asks, He will not stop loving me, but i may not experience the benefits of His love. Conversations Within ts 12/10/2012 (Jax, FL)