Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

“If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” Zig Ziglar

“I have not called you servants....I have called you friends.” Jesus
Am I a good friend? I think the measure of this is not only how I feel about my friends but how I act towards them. Am I a source of goodness to them? When Jesus said that He prefers to have friends rather than servants he was not saying that friends do not serve each other but the reasons behind their service is different. He does not want slaves, employees, taxpayers or mercenaries. He is looking for friends. It is the very nature of a friend to look out for the interest of the ones they love. Conversations Within ts 12/9/2012 (Jax, FL)