Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens

“Now you are the body of Christ.” 2Cor.12
The Spirit of Christmas is none other than the Holy Spirit sent to live in us as the gift of Christ. He of course does not come to visit us at Christmas time but to take up residence in us throughout the years appointed to us on this earth. His presence in us is intended to be Christ’s continuing presence in the world. We are His hands that heal, his heart that loves, His eyes which cry, His ears that listen, His mouth that smiles. As my body and its actions is the physical expression of my soul, so too are we His body--the physical expression of Jesus to a world that needs to be loved. Conversations Within ts 12/19/2012 (Jax, FL)