Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

"If you could spend an hour in conversation with anyone living or dead, who would it be?" (Facebook Post)

“I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.” Jesus

I recently saw the question above on a Facebook post showing a picture of a park bench overlooking the ocean. I immediately knew that Jesus would be my first and only choice. My next thought was, ‘How silly! I can have a good conversation with Jesus whenever I want.” It makes little difference whether Christ is with me in the flesh or in the spirit. Actually, it is better that He meets with us in the Spirit. This way He can talk with more than one of us at a time. Conversations Within” ts 6/16/2014