Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

“If life gets too hard to stand, kneel.” Gordon B. Hinckley

“Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” Mary (the mother of Jesus)

It is all too easy to just tell someone to pray about it when they are going through some difficulty. But to actually have a conversation with God--not just talking to Him, but posturing yourself to really listen, is quite a different story. Everybody knows you can talk without truly communicating or listen without really hearing. Prayer is an attitude and sometimes we must stick with it until we have it. And what is that attitude? Mary the mother of Jesus said it well. “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” Conversations Within” ts 5/21/2015