Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

“Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines.” Brian Tracey

Like so many, I have found that writing down your goals can be an important step in achieving them. Writing forces me to give thought, not just to things I want to do, but to the kind of person I want to be. To put your aspirations in writing has value for a number of reasons. Writing is a kind of action, and nothing brings certainty to our world better than action. Writing can help to keep our goals in front of us, and to review our progress at the end of each day. It can help us break life goals into daily steps. Writing down our day’s directives is more than a wise suggestion, it is a divine encouragement.

"You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.” Deut.6.9 Conversations Within” ts 6/8/2017