Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

“A beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but a beautiful soul will always be a beautiful soul.” Unknown

The body will decline with age, but the soul may grow stronger, untouched by diminishing physical strength. The mature soul does not fear the declining health of the body. It possesses a living hope that a new glove awaits in the realities of the resurrection that Christ has secured. There is really nothing we can do to prevent the wearing out of our earthly glove. But, there is so much we can do to deepen the life of our soul. Faith can make the soul grow younger and younger even as the body gets older and older.

“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Ps.73.26  Conversations Within” ts 8/21/2018