Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, August 2, 2018

"If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia." Thomas Szasz

I talk with God all the time. It is pretty cool actually. I mean, He is with me all day. Doesn’t the Scriptures say, “In Him we live and move and have our being?” Every sight and sound wakes me to Him, so talking comes easy. I tend to say what’s on my mind, and I can be guilty of rambling on and on. He patiently listens and then with gentle prodding brings focus to our talks. He doesn’t always answer immediately, but He always answers. I will have asked Him a question that morning only to have some experience that afternoon and realize that He is answering the question I asked earlier that day.

“Pray without ceasing.” Conversations Within” ts 7/27/2018