Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

“Prayers are woven into the fabric of the universe.”

I’m impressed that God would include us in His desires and actions to bless other people. That is exactly what happens when we pray good things for them. God makes us a partner in sharing goodness. I am often prompted to intercede for the people in my life, sometimes in the middle of the night, and sometimes in the middle of some crisis they may be having that I do not know about but our ever watchful Father does. He could assist them without our prayers but chooses rather to include us which is just like Someone who delights in blessing.

“We have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.” Col.1.9 Conversations Within” ts 7/26/2018