Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, April 18, 2019

“Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost; as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.”

According to Jesus, everlasting life is knowing God, and not as we imagine Him, but as Christ is revealing Him. I do not want to worship any god I might conjure in my limited understanding. I want to serve God as He really is. He has asked us to cast down our false images and approach Him through faith by the Spirit He sends to live in our heart. And what of eternal life? One brother aptly put it this way. “Once a man is united to God, how could he not live forever?”

 “And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” Jesus “Conversations Within” ts 4/13/2019