Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

“Now, stand in the corner and think about what you have done.” (Time out)

I need to be reminded time and again that my life is not mine to do with as I please. I have a number of responsibilities to my Creator, my family and friends. We can all choose to ignore them and God certainly allows all of us to do so, but not without natural consequences. I believe He has given us this freedom so that we may learn to view these obligations more our delight than our duty. The time comes when a child obeys the parent out of love and respect not because they will given time out in some corner.

“It is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.” Ps.100 “Conversations Within” ts 4/17/2019