Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.” Albert Einstein

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.” Albert Einstein

“Great is the mystery of godliness…” 1Tim3.16 KJV

All that inclines my heart to seek God is certainly a mystery to me. Others have expressed the same sentiments. One Christian his uttered his own incomprehension by asking, “And can it be that I should gain an interest in the Savior’s blood?” I am not sure how faith came to my heart or why Christ would take an interest in me. The story of redemption will prove to be the world greatest mystery rivaled only by the obscurity of why anyone would chose the anguish of hell over and against the goodness of God. 10/22/2008 ts