Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

“The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” Martha Washington

“In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thess.5
If our disposition is so very important to our happiness, how do we develop it so that it promotes joy instead of misery? Wisdom teaches us that the answer is one decision at a time. If I am inclined toward frustration when things do not go the way I would like, I must change my leaning and the only way to do this is to practice leaning in another direction. Change your choice and you will change your habits, change your habits and you change your character, change your character and you change your inclination. Conversations Within” ts 4/17/2013 (Jax,FL)