Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

“Two extremes: to exclude reason, to admit reason only.” Blaise Pascal

“There are three things which are too wonderful for me, four which I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky,the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship in the middle of the sea, and the way of a man with a maid.” Prov 31
Just because I cannot explain something does not mean that it is not valid or any less true. There are many mysteries beyond my ability to explain--some in the physical world, and some in the world of spirits. Conversely, just because I have an explanation for something does not remove its mystery. I believe it was Einstein who said, "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." Conversations Within” ts 4/26/2013 (Camp Farrington, AL)