Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

“I look to the future because that’s where I’m going to spend the rest of my life.” George Burns

Hope is all about looking for some future something. Of course, when we look for something to happen, we usually get ready for it. In this sense our hope is alive. One hope I have is to live forever. Because of this I seek to prepare myself and my affairs for it. Christian hope is more akin to the expectation of someone looking forward to spring than it is like a child hoping it doesn't rain over the holidays.

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1Pet.1.3 Conversations Within” ts 11/25/2017