Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, December 25, 2017

“Try to draw a circle so huge that there is no way we can finish it while we are alive. Dr. Shigeaki Hinohara

I recently read the advice of a longevity doctor who lived to be a 105 who believed that we should never quit working. He said that we should attempt to draw a circle so huge with our life that there would be no way we could finish it in our lifetime. I like it! I like it for a number of reason. It challenges us to live for something bigger than ourselves. It also reminds me that we never arrive, we will never have it together in this place. Just get up each morning and keep drawing your circle.

“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.” Phil.3.12 Conversations Within” ts 12/19/2017