Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” C. S. Lewis

Just about every culture has some kind of belief in the afterlife. Is it silly optimism to want to live forever? A number of people have made peace with the notion that when you die you die. This prompts me to ask, just how real is my own hope of Heaven? Well, it is in the very least, as real as my belief in God, or I suppose I should say, my daily interactions with Him. Everything I know from interacting with God in the here and now leads me to expect my interactions to continue after I leave this place.

“God has chosen to make known...the glorious riches of this mystery,
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Col.1.27 Conversations Within” ts 11/27/2017