Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

“I must stand on my head, I must stand on my head!” Ebenezer Scrooge (A Christmas Carol)

One year looking for Christmas bargains, my wife poked me and said, “You don't want to be a Scrooge do you?” I smiled and replied, “Yes I do.” I then reminded her that in the end Scrooge was a kind and giving person who overwhelmed people with his generosity. Christmas reminds us that no matter how bad we start out, it is how we end up with God’s help that really matters. Here's to Ebenezer for helping us to see the beauty of transformation! May God stand us all on our head.

“Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.” Is.1.18 Conversations Within” ts 12/15/2017