Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar

I need forgiveness everyday. I need it from the people in my life; I need it from God. That is why I find it necessary and wholesome to confess and ask forgiveness of my personal offenses every day. Like a daily shower, God promises to forgive and cleanse us when we do. Confession is not just to clear the conscience, but to motivate us to follow through and seek to rid ourselves of the offenses we commit. Confessing our sins can provide us a good checklist for attitudes and actions that need changing every day.

“I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin.” Ps.32 Conversations Within” ts 7/4/2018