Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” Jesus
Anger, anxiety, depressions all rob the joy out of our lives; why waste a single moment on them? One of the greatest weapons to conquer these inner adversaries is simply our desire to be happy. I don’t like being unhappy, I am never happy when I surrender to any of these things so why give in to them? Next time anger or any thief of happiness approaches, learn to preach to your heart and say aloud, “I have been down this road before and there is no joy on it. I am never turning down this road again.” As Barney Fife would say, “Nip it, nip it in the bud.” Conversations Within” ts 2/5/2013 (Jax, FL)