Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, November 15, 2013

"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind I will never die." Unknown Author

“Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.” Rom.12

A lot of stress is built up when we take on more than we should. This can happen when we do things not assigned to us, or overestimate our importance or have the attitude that says, “If I don’t do it nobody will.”  None of these should govern our participation. One indication that God wants me involved is that He has given me everything I need to do it and to do it without stress. I am not talking about doing it without inconvenience, rather having the confident attitude that comes when you know something is God’s will for you at that moment. Conversations Within” ts 11/9/2013 (Fort George Island, FL)