Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

“No spiritual exercise is more profitable to the soul than that of devout meditation.” C. H. Spurgeon

Let me think, but let me think about what is worth thinking about. Let me muse, ponder, reflect. Let me wrestle with the meaning till I understand and with understanding let me flesh it out in my words and actions. Let me commit God’s words to memory so I can recall and meditate on them throughout the day, to remain in its light and request from Him all that is needed to embrace its promised joy.

“...whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.” Phil.4.8 “Conversations Within” ts 3/6/2018