Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively." - Bob Marley

In a sense what is considered “positive” is measured in the “eye of the beholder.” What I think is positive and what someone else thinks is positive may conflict. I may think that I am being positive by supporting a certain cause, but someone else may think my cause harmful. I suppose there are universals that everybody would consider positive. But the word “everybody” is probably too big a description. All we can do is try our best to serve and realize that In the end, God will decide what is positive and what is not.
For the LORD is our judge, The LORD is our lawgiver, The LORD is our king; He will save us.” Is.33.22 “Conversations Within” ts 2/23/2018