Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

”Learning to deal with life's disappointments is a normal and necessary part of growing up.” Mary Lou Podlasiak

Life in this place will never be as it should be. I too will not be all that I can be. The key that unlocks the rainbow in these clouds is in the expression, “in this life.” Hope is a wonderful remedy to get out of slumps. Disappointments can teach as much as they can disappoint. I am gratefully reminded that disappointment with myself can be a good thing if it causes me to look for God’s grace. It can be a bad thing if all I do is sit around and mope. Let your disappointments disciple you in the goodness of grace not disable you in the bog of self-pity.

“...and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” Rom.5.5 “Conversations Within” ts 5/22/2018