Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, March 15, 2021

"Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul." Ezra Taft Benson

 Most of my struggles are not with circumstances but with character. The struggle is real. I am grateful for it simply because it is clear evidence of Christ living in me. Ever since He entered my life there is a tenacious desire working in me to be a better person. It all boils down to making choices every day that promote only health and goodness. One would wonder why this can be so difficult. We seem to go kicking and screaming as He moves us away from our unhealthy attitudes and actions.  

“For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.” Rom. 8.13 “Conversations Within” ts 3/8/2021

Photo: Point Lobos, Big Sur, CA