Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fret not, fear not.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jer29.11 NKJV

The Lord is telling us His intentions. He speaks to the fretful, and the fearful. "Do not fret about tomorrow, I sent an angel yesterday with everything you need, even for those things you know nothing about. You cannot see into the next day but I have made arrangements for days without end. Because of Christ, your best days lie before you. Your future lies with Mine. And though you cannot imagine it, I eagerly wait to show you, all I have prepared for those who love Me."
What fears assail your heart; cancer, loosing a loved one, living alone? The Great I Am, has given His assurance, “I am with you always, even unto the end, and when the end has come, you will remain with Me. And, if I have promised you tomorrows without end, will I not be with you today? Fret not, fear not, My intentions always flow from My goodness and My plans always come to pass. 10/13/07 ts