Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

“A peacefulness follows any decision, even the wrong one.” Rita Mae Brown

“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.” 3Jo.1 ESV

I do not trust emotional decisions. I do not mind if emotions accompany a decision but I do not want my feelings to be the main reason I decide to do something. Feelings can be and often are deceptive. When I decide something let me make my decision based on what is good, right and true not on some euphoric something or other in my gut. Actually to do something because it is right may even make me feel uncomfortable rather than euphoric because I may be owning up to a mistake. Peace may come later and when it comes let it be grounded in what is true not because I no longer have the pressure to make a choice. 3/23/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)