Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

“Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.” Robert Cody

“...that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. Phil.1.20 ESV

Every one of us have established priorities that could be described with the words, “now as always.” Consider what an honor it would be to hear someone say, “He seeks first the kingdom of God, now as always,” or “She is busy loving others, now as always” instead of, “He's a coward now as always,” or “She is being lazy now as always.”
If I wonder how I will perform when it is my turn at bat and, I refer to matters of life as well as the manner of my death, I would do well to remember that what I do now as always will pretty much decide what I do then as always. 3/15/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)