Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

“Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry.” John Wesley

“Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry.” John Wesley

“And you shall eat it in haste. It is the LORD's Passover.” Ex.12

I suppose there is a difference between hurry and haste though it is not always evident in the use of either of the two words. But everyone knows when life is causing you to hurry and when you expediently choose to make haste for a good cause. There is all the difference in the world between being hurried and making a conscious decision to hustle. Of course if you are being chased by a bear it is always good to hustle and the woods are filled with bears. We just need to discern real bears from imaginary ones. 3/18/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)