Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Does it matter to a man dying in a desert by which choice of route he missed the only well?" C S. Lewis

“Here is my beloved Son, Listen to Him.” God (speaking of Jesus)

I watched a movie the other night where a man was thinking about a woman. He was standing in front of an open refrigerator when suddenly he closed the door and said out loud, “What are you doing? She's not in here.” When you are searching for something, where you look can be as important as what you are looking for. One place God has told us not to waste time looking for Him is in our own empty imaginations of Him. Every sincere seeker should ask himself/herself, “Do I want to find God as He really is, or how I want Him to be?” Conversations Within ts 6/19/2012 (Camp Farrington, AL)