Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, June 29, 2012

“Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.” Anonymous

“The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love.” Galatians 5

The proactive life is the best approach to living. I believe this because pro activity is the nature of love and loving and being loved has convinced me that love is life. I do not refer to romantic love--mood and feelings but the love which seeks to bless. Imagine the joy of rising each day to aggressively love people; to seek goodness for yourself and others. Some goals are worthy of pursuit, some are not. I suppose love can help us decide which are which. This is just another way of saying that God will help us decide simply because “God is love.” Conversations Within ts 6/21/2012 (Camp Farrington, AL)