Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, July 6, 2020

“Tough times don’t define you. They refine you.” Unknown

Just believing this is a transforming attitude. Various trials issue a challenge and ask if we truly believe what we believe. For instance, do I truly believe that loving God means that He will work “all things” together for my good? Will I allow the trials facing me today, the threat of sickness, or violence, or loss shape my attitudes, or will I rise above them in faith and declare to my heart that God is refining my trust in His goodness and that His goodness alone will define my life?

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” Conversations Within” ts 6/29/2020