Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Got you covered red leader." "I don't think I'm read-leader." "Roger that, Stray Dog" Thumbwars

"Got you covered red leader." "I don't think I'm read-leader." "Roger that, Stray Dog" Thumbwars

“…for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.” Is.52.12 ESV

I realize that there is no reason, that I should apply these words to my life. That is, there is no reason in and of myself. Why should God watch my back? Why should He run ahead and clear the way for me? I’ve done nothing to deserve such protection from Him. Nothing that is, except accept the offer of Christ. And that, dear friend, makes all the difference in the world. Because of the Lord Jesus, we have every reason to count these words of assurance as words spoken to us. We are blessed with every blessing in Him. Jesus is our reason before God when we have no reason in ourselves. Go for it, God’s got your back. 1/27/2009 ts