Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

“None knew thee but to love thee, nor named thee but to praise.” Fitz-Greene Halleck

“the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.” Is.43.21 ESV

Let my praise be more than just words deserving Lord.
Let me praise You by being fully present in every moment. Let me extol Your Name by loving life. Let me pay tribute to Your benefits by savoring them in every breath. I would commend Your great love by my attentiveness to needs of others. I would honor Your truth by integrity and honesty in my dealings. Direct me to laud you as much in sorrow as in laughter, speak well of You in silent forbearance, and mention your goodness in loving action. Let my praise be more than just words deserving Lord. 1/15/2009 ts