Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Be sure your are in the Kings highway on the Kings business.

A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Is.40 ESV

Whenever I get that out of sync feeling it helps to take a personal bearing. Am I in the King's highway? Am I on the King's business? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then I am certainly under the King's protection and provision. Jesus asked people to seek first the Kingdom of God. I don't think He meant that we should seek God’s kingdom first and then attend to our own affairs. If there is a God, all affairs duly belong to Him. Our work, play, relationships, indeed everything is an opportunity to be about the King's business. It is the why behind the what and the what expressing the why. 3/31/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)