Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

“The life of Jesus is bracketed by two impossibilities:

'a virgin's womb and an empty tomb'. Jesus entered our world through a door marked,'No Entrance' and left through a door marked 'No Exit.'” Peter Larson

"I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.” Rev.1

“I have the keys of Death” you say? What a claim! But if we accept the validity of the virgin birth, all the other miracles are reasonable even sensible. We would expect a miraculous life to follow a miraculous birth. If anything about the life of Jesus is supernatural, and by that we mean outside natural law, we may properly assume that He came from outside our world. Not surprisingly, that is exactly what He told us. “I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.” If anything about Christ is miraculous everything about Him is miraculous. 4/17/2011 Conversations Within ts (Gunterhill, AL)