Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My decisions are my Karma, my choices my destiny and my faith my fate.

“Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...” Joshua 24 NIV

There is no doubt that certain things are beyond our control. But no one has to be a victim of cause and effect as long as it is in our power to affect the cause before it becomes an effect. Because of grace, this is often the case. Sometimes we can deal with effects before they become the effects. It is better to tie a knot on your string before you start putting beads on it. Or, as one brother put it, "Forget about getting rid of the cobwebs; kill the spider". Treat the cause before having to deal with the effect when it is in your power to do so. Win the battle before it is a battle. Conversations Within ts 6/25/2012 (On the road)