Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 27, 2012

I can give you a six-word formula for success: "Think things through - then follow through” Sir Walter Scott

"Go to the ant...consider her ways...she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest." Pro.6

The difference between success and failure in most thing is simple preparation. We should not only prepare "to" succeed, but prepare "in order to" succeed. For instance, if I want to leave a place better than I find it, I may want to carry trash bags in my car wherever I go. If I believe it is good to recycle, I may want to take time and prepare recycling bins to sort out my trash. Often, good intentions are lost because we do not follow up a good decision with the adequate preparation to make it possible. If I would rise each day to spend time with God, I may need to go to bed earlier. Prepare before you proceed! Conversations Within ts 8/21/2012 (Camp Farrington,AL)