Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Some things can be decided all at once, others are best decided a little at a time.

"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it?” Jesus

Recently I was confronted by a matter of great importance to me and did not know what to do. I called some trusted friends and even though they could not tell me what to do, they agreed that I did not have to settle everything that day. Some things are best decided a little at a time. Deciding to be patient until you are certain of the path is always a step in the right direction. Focus on what you know is good and right and true and wait for God to show you the next step. Sure footed steps may be slow but they are safe. Conversations Within ts 8/12/2012 (Yellowstone, WY)