Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

“It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” Zig Ziglar

“I have fought a good fight,I have finished [my] course,I have kept the faith.” Paul the Apostle

Accomplishment, like character, is surely a process. Planning, preparing,starting, following through, and finishing are all necessary steps to any successful endeavor. Character is borne out of the successful completion of what we do. But the kind of character we develop will be determined by what we set out to do. After all, I can be a successful bank robber or murderer. What we do,not just how effectively we do it, will determine who we become. It has been said that many people have climbed the ladder of success only to find it leaning against the wrong building. Conversations Within ts 8/24/2012 (Camp Farrington,AL)