Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, August 17, 2012

“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

“I am the way the truth and the life...” Jesus

Dark days come to all who share life in this place but darkness matters little if you carry your own light. I am learning the great value of shining the light of truth by speaking it to my heart. Learning how to manage your fears and doubts is one of the most important lessons in life and the best way to do this is to talk truth to yourself rather than listen to those inner voices lying to you. Of course one must know the truth before they can speak it to themselves. Learning the source of truth in this relativistic society can be a challenge, perhaps the most important one in life. Years ago, I decided that truth is a person and I have fared well listening to Him. Conversations Within ts 8/10/2012 (West Glacier, MT)