Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

“Plan when to throw in the towel.” Dr. Watson

“There is...a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away.” Ecc.3 Someone has said that insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. If something I have planned to do is not working out maybe I should just drop it or at least change my approach doing it. There is a time to abandon ship. It may be something as simple as reading through the Bible in a year--something many people have started, only to be frustrated when they fall behind. I may get more out of my reading if I forget reading it on a timetable and just read it every day. There are a number of activities that could be be tweaked with this wisdom. Conversations Within ts 8/15/2012 (Denver, CO)