Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

“But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise.” Stephen Covey

“Today if you hear His voice do not harden your heart.” Heb.3 Let me certainly take responsibility for the choices I have made but especially for the choices I will make. This means thinking things through before you choose. Visualize the power of a single choice and not just its immediate consequences but also how it will incline future decisions. If I say no to some prompting of God’s Spirit in me it will certainly have consequences--probably not the least of which will be how much easier it will be to refuse Him next time He moves me. Conversations Within ts 9/20/2012 (Birmingham, AL)