Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

“That which I would not, that do I do. I wish I wouldn’t do it, but I’m already through.” Anonymous

“For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.” Rom.7

If we could do all the good things that we aspire to do, we would all be healthy, probably wealthy and certainly wise. No one would be overweight, or lose their temper or be out of shape. We would be unselfish, more giving, and patient with the people and the stuff of life. The problem of course is that we also want things that are not good, and therein lies the rub. Of course there is also that fine line of making peace with the fact that this will be the way of things until we die, and waging war against it every day till we do. Conversations Within ts 8/17/2012 (Windsor Rock, AL)